Welcome to Lake Claire Residence™
Your Loved One’s Safety and Well-Being is our Top Priority
The safety of our residents is our number one priority. Here is a short list of safety measures that you and your loved one will enjoy and find comfort in:
- Bedrooms are outfitted with state-of-the-art CO2, smoke and fire monitors.
- Every bedroom has its individual zone for heating and cooling.
- Each room is protected by newly installed fire-sprinkler system.
- Every home has a back-up generator in case of power failure.
- Residences are wheelchair accessible and equipped with safety rails.
- Residences are monitored for safety 24/7 by interior and exterior cameras.
- Main doors of residence are state-of-the-art and newly-installed EGRESS® doors which allow easy evacuation during an emergency.
- Our Staff provides preventative, daily checks and balances.
- Our Caregivers are highly trained in fall-risk prevention techniques.
- Our Registered Nurse visits our residents weekly, and is on call 24/7.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR YOUR LOVED ONE
Nature, Fresh Air and Tranquility equal Life’s Quality
Lake Claire Residence™ is very small and private. Our backyard faces Lake Claire. Unlike assisted living facilities, which are usually located on loud, commercial intersections filled with speeding cars, noise and pollution, Lake Claire Residence™ is located in private, quiet, residential neighborhood, surrounded by nature. Finally, a place that is actually cozy and warm — a place Mom can call her home.
Beautiful, private bedroom with a beautiful view awaits
Fox Hill Residence™ is very cozy and private, with only four bedrooms. To assure the comfort of each resident, every bedroom has its own individual heating and cooling zone. Some bedrooms offer picturesque views of nature and landscape. Be the first to reserve the perfect bedroom for your Mom.
Mom will finally be well-connected
Fox Hill Residence™ offers brand new appliances and the following modern conveniences: cable television, high-speed Internet, main residence telephone. All the technology is for your Mom and Dad to enjoy and keep in touch with Friends and Family.
Who says “I don’t get around much anymore”?
Fox Hill Residence™ offers the best of two worlds. On one hand, our residences are located in residential neighborhoods that are private, safe and secluded. On the other hand, we are only 10 minutes away from Merritt Parkway, and 20 minutes from train station, bus station, downtown shopping district, healthcare facilities, theaters and houses of worship.
If sweet, furry creatures bring well-being and joy to Mom,
they are welcome at Sunshine Senior Residences™
At Fox Hill Residence™ we LOVE your furry, four-legged friends. Their presence can be wonderfully therapeutic to humans. Our backyard is already frequented by them. Rabbits, birds, occasional deer are weekly visitors to our residences’ backyards. Needless to say, your domestic furry creatures are welcomed here as well — providing of course they are healthy and do not endanger residents’ health and well-being. We hope they are not troublemakers — like this pair in a photo.